The expected safe contents (as well a some less common but also safe content) of a ZIP archive are:
- Boat model: Boat.Gbx, BoatParam.Gbx, Info.cry, Solid.Gbx, Vehicle.Gbx (,HeelCoeff.cry, VppCode0.cry, VppGenoa.cry, VppSpy.cry, VppStaySail.cry)
- To install, see: Boat models
- Boat skin: Hull.dds, Icon.dds, Sails.dds, Sails1.dds, Sails2.dds, Spi.dds, Spi2.dds, TeamMate.dds
- To install, see: Boat skins
- Track: <trackname>.Gbx (multiple files per ZIP archive)
- To install, see: Custom race tracks
- Bink video: <filename>.bik
Any other content of a ZIP archive downloaded from Virtual Skipper Wiki should be treated with suspicion.
- Do not run/launch any included executable file as it may contain malicious code that could compromise your system.
- If an OpenOffice.org document contains a macro then check that the source code is visible before using the macro.
Attribution: Logan et al Source: www.teamtripper.com/farr40/front License: CC-BY-NC-ND
| This work is licensed under a Creative Commons |
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Appears on these pages
Helm Above 18kts BS, >15° rudder movement creates noticeable drag so smooth and subtle steering...