The expected safe contents (as well a some less common but also safe content) of a ZIP archive are:
- Boat model: Boat.Gbx, BoatParam.Gbx, Info.cry, Solid.Gbx, Vehicle.Gbx (,HeelCoeff.cry, VppCode0.cry, VppGenoa.cry, VppSpy.cry, VppStaySail.cry)
- To install, see: Boat models
- Boat skin: Hull.dds, Icon.dds, Sails.dds, Sails1.dds, Sails2.dds, Spi.dds, Spi2.dds, TeamMate.dds
- To install, see: Boat skins
- Track: <trackname>.Gbx (multiple files per ZIP archive)
- To install, see: Custom race tracks
- Bink video: <filename>.bik
Any other content of a ZIP archive downloaded from Virtual Skipper Wiki should be treated with suspicion.
- Do not run/launch any included executable file as it may contain malicious code that could compromise your system.
- If an OpenOffice.org document contains a macro then check that the source code is visible before using the macro.
copy zip file to your installation folder and unzip. The file paths are relative to the top level directory of the install path. e.g.
attrib: najevi, camster, lupidmar and probably others
Appears on these pages
To many skippers the pre-start and start are the most enjoyable part of racing. The combination...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:41, September 28, 2009||(5.69 MB)||Najevi||copy zip file to your installation folder and unzip. The file paths are relative to the top level directory of the install path. e.g. <code>C:\Program Files\Vsk5</code><br/>attrib: najevi, camster, lupidmar and probably others|