| This work is licensed under a Free Software Foundation |
GNU General Public License 3.0
Attribution: Thibaut GRIDEL
"boat scenario" is not in the list of possible values (png, gif, jpg, jpeg, ico, xcf, svg, ogg, mid, pdf, odt, ods, odp, odg, odc, odf, odi, odm, zip) for this property.
For drawing racing situational diagrams this GPL licensed open source software is hard to beat.
Download, unzip and run - no installation or configuration required!
- Home page
- http://boats.berlios.de/ — Download
- GNU General Public License
- Project: Boat Scenario - Forums
- Bug reporting
- Project: Boat Scenario - Bugs
- Summary features
- Available for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Multiple boat shapes, because not everyone races a Soling! Available boats now are Optimist, Laser, Tornado, and Keelboat. More can be added!
- Easy boat movement and heading with mouse buttons.
- Boat selection mechanism to edit multiple boats together, and undo/redo options.
- Smooth animation with play/pause/hand set to test the realism of the drawing.
- Data is saved as XML. It is thus planned for further evolutions.
- Export to still Image of any time in the animation, and export as a gif file of whole animation.
- Printing support to generate a nice call description.
- Tabbed view to have multiple scenarios open
- Trimmable sail angle
- optional Laylines drawing
- Printing support including PDF generation of the formatted call
- Overlap lines
- Animated GIF export
- a rib series (umpire pressure)
- contextual menu input from the scene
- recent files list and last session tabs restore
- Toggle for Path display
- Flags on boats
- Bubbles to input text
It has translations for english, spanish, german, swedish and french.